Boracay Picture

Location : South East Asia

Archipelago : Visayas
Area : 10.32 km2 (3.985 sq mi)
Country
Philippines
Province : Aklan
Municipality : Malay
Demographics
Population : 12,003[1] (as of 2000)
Density : 1,163 /km2 (3,012 /sq mi)
Ethnic groups : Ati, and Aklanon

Sofia Gonzales Tirol and her husband Lamberto Hontiveros Tirol, a town judge on nearby Panay island, took ownership of substantial properties on the island around 1900 and planted coconuts, fruit trees, and greenery on the island. Others followed the Tirols, and cultivation and development of the island gradually spread from this initial beginning.I have many information about this country state and I want say you here in my post.If you are have any new information about this so let me know by your comments.Thanks for visit me and make me glad.

Boracay Very Nice Scene
Boracay Beach Picture
Boracay Beautiful Scene
Boracay Very Nice Scene
Boracay Sea Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment